Social Responsibility Asia (SR Asia) Bangladesh is the wing of SR ASIA - an International Organization and a professional network resulting from e-learning and trainer led program at ROC Taipei by APO Japan and NPOs of member countries. SR ASIA Strategic partners are APO and NPOs member countries, Government agencies and work partners are International and National organizations, Civil Society Organizations, Academic institutes and Business Support organizations. SR Asia Bangladesh works closely with policy holders and organizations to design socially responsible process in value chain. SR Asia Bangladesh Campaigns for Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) and Sustainable Development.
A leading networking organization contributing to the sustainable development of a prosperous Asia.
1. To create network and engage all stakeholders in Asia for knowledge pooling, implementation and setting up sustainable policies and practices.
2. Advocate, promote and implement green products and services.
3. Share knowledge and build partnership for sustainable development.
4. Promote social research and tools, initialization, use of technology for minimizing the impact of globally accepted threats and perceptions on sustainable development.
5. To energize a broader stakeholder network, communication, dialogue and sharing between businesses, policy makers, governments, investors, social partners, civil society and academics through conferences, seminars, symposiums or other possible ways.